Safety Australia Group can conduct a Gap Analysis to identify areas in your safe system of work that may need enhancing and assist you towards achieving your safety goals. Our Consultants can Audit your Safety Management System to assist in achieving relevant Legislative Compliance, and also against criteria as outlined in ISO 45001.
Workplace safety auditing can cover a wide range of assessments designed to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Our workplace auditors can identify key areas that may need immediate attention and work with you to implement health and safety improvement plans and initiatives.
The Safety Gap Analysis / Audit process involves a review of existing WHS documentation, meetings with nominated stakeholders within the organisation, a review of key operational risks and an inspection of the work site. A Report is then prepared prioritising those corrective actions that need to be put in place.
We will review and evaluate existing documentation, and management philosophy and practices to determine degree of compliance and performance in accordance with appropriate Legislative and industry best practice requirements.
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety
- OHSAS 18001 – OHS Management System
- AS/NZS 4801 – OHS Management System
- ISO 9001 – Quality Assurance
- SafetyMAP and InjuryMAP
- National Audit Tool (NAT) – Self Insurance
How can our safety consultants help?
Safety Audits can be conducted against standards using specific audit tools depending on the requirements of the organisation
- Transition from AS 4801 to ISO 45001 we can help you changeover and map your processes.
- Need to comply with the NSW Government WHS Management Systems and Auditing Guidelines? Safety Australia have lead auditors that can audit your WHS Management system and provide a report against the documentation requirements.
- Develop systems and processes to get your organisation ready for ISO Certification audits.
- Create prioritised action plans to assist in your businesses compliance journey.