Contact us now to get started.
Safety Australia Group Consultants can create prioritised action plans to assist in your businesses compliance journey.
Contact us now via Email or call us on 1300 585 128.
Each organisation requires specific elements for their safety management system. We can assist by reviewing and developing your WHS program elements and incorporate them in to your overall Safety Management System.
Your program elements shall be developed to meet the needs specific to your industry, legislation requirements, best practice and your hazard and risk exposure.
Program elements include:
- Workplace Hazard Assessment and Control
- Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Safe Work Practices
- Hearing Conservation
- Safe Job Procedures
- Plant and Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Electrical Safety
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Working at Heights
- Investigations and Reporting
- Ergonomics and Manual Handling
- Emergency Preparedness
- Confined Spaces
- Health and Safety Committees
- Working Alone Program
- Contractor Management
- Excavation Program
- Traffic Management